Ryan Murphy Makes Up with Kings of Leon

    Elton John recently referred to Kings of Leon as "assholes" and told them to "chill out" over their refusal to allow Glee to cover their single "Use Somebody" on an episode.

    But series creator Ryan Murphy no longer has such harsh words for the band.

    A few months after the producer and drummer Nathan Followill got really personal (the latter made a few digs at Murphy's sexuality), Murphy has released the following statement:


    I support artists and what they choose to do... I think Kings of Leon are cool as shit. The Foo Fighters are brilliant. We'd love to do one [of] their songs, if they were ever interested. But if it's not their thing, then OK. I personally wish them luck, will still listen to their music.

    I'm really proud of the fact that we can introduce songs to younger kids or their parents because I'm the biggest music fan. The show is about the love of performing and arts education - things I think are very special.

    Case closed, we guess. Glee returns with a new episode on April 19.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews