Beyonce and her Father Split Ways

    Beyonce Knowles and her father who has also been her manager, have officially ended their business relationship. There is no word yet on what exactly led to the move, but the decision is mutual.

    Beyonce released a statement to explain why, but she also wants to stress her continued devotion to her father despite ending their business relationship;

    “I’ve only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me. I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hard-working entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps.”

    Mathew Knowles has managed his daughter’s career since Beyonce made her debut as a teenager in the group Destiny’s Child in the late 1990’s. But now he will focus his career on his label’s work in gospel and inspirational music.

    He has also released a statement;

    “Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success.”

    There is no news yet on who will be Beyonce’s manager now.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews